Incapability of the woman to conceive, after one year of regular, sexual union without contraceptions or to retain the fetus for childbirth is called as infertility. There are two types of infertility: male infertility and woman infertility. So infertility could be because of problems in male or female or in both. “Vandhyatva” is the term used in Ayurveda. Ayurveda has a very promising answer to this disorder.
• Oligo200Spermia – Sperm count is less than 20 ml. A200Spermia – Absolutely no sperms in semen.
• Necro200Spermia – Presence of Dead Sperms.
• Astheno200Spermia – Structural deformities in sperms.
• Lack of motility or defective sperms
• Mumps (orchitis)
• Trauma / Injury to vital genital parts
• Congenital anomalies like gynaecomastia, undescended testes, etc.
• Retile dysfunction
Rasayan, Vajikaran, Basti, Virechan at Omkar Ayurved Clinic, Pune.